cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Makrand <makrandsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack - volume migration between clusters (primary storage)
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 18:36:35 GMT
Hi,

I think you must be seeing the option like (storage migration required)
while you move the volumes between primary storage. I've seen in past
people complaining about this option not working (using GUI or API) with
setup similar as yours. Did you get this working?

Anyways, I think it has to be system VM, coz primary storage A have not
Idea about primary storage B via hypervisor, only cloudstack ( (SSVM) can
see it as part as one cloud zone.

In normal case of moving volume within cluster, Storge XEN motion is what
it uses.

--
Makrand