cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marty Godsey <ma...@gonsource.com>
Subject RE: Fresh 4.9 Install
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2016 08:09:31 GMT
And a slew of these errors when going to create an instance on the template screen.

DB Exception on: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@1354fd1f: SELECT DISTINCT(template_view.temp_zone_pair)
FROM template_view WHERE template_view.account_type != 5 AND template_view.lp_account_id=2
AND template_view.format = 'ISO' AND template_view.bootable = 1 AND (template_view.state =
'Ready' OR template_view.format = 'BAREMETAL' OR (template_view.format = 'ISO' AND template_view.type
= 'PERHOST' ) ) AND (template_view.data_center_id = 1 OR template_view.store_scope = 'REGION'
OR (template_view.format = 'ISO' AND template_view.type = 'PERHOST' ) ) AND template_view.template_state
IN ('Active','NotUploaded','UploadInProgress') AND template_view.removed IS NULL ORDER BY
template_view.sort_key DESC , template_view.temp_zone_pair DESC LIMIT 0, 500

Regards,
Marty Godsey

-----Original Message-----
From: ilya [mailto:ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2016 12:46 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Fresh 4.9 Install

Marty

i've tested 4.9 RC2 recently, i've noticed few minor UI glitches (but nothing really major).

With that said, i could not see your screenshots as files attached to this mailing list -
can you upload them elsewhere?

I could be wrong, but i believe users mailings provided by ASF does not honor attachments.

Personal preference, I use  a nifty app called "Jing" from TechSmith, its freebie - and allows
for direct online posting.

Regards,
ilya