cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack - volume migration between clusters (primary storage)
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 22:54:35 GMT
Not certain how Xen Storage Migration is implemented in 4.5.2

I'd suspect legacy mode would be

1) copy disks from primary store to secondary NFS
2) copy disks from secondary NFS to new primary store

it might be slow... but if you have enough space - it should work...

My understanding is that NFS is mounted directly on hypervisors. I'd ask
someone else to confirm though...