cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "cloudstack-users@hosts.lv" <cloudstack-us...@hosts.lv>
Subject Re: Secret to importing existing VHDs into ACS
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 05:32:47 GMT
I'm also interested in this topic: best practices of migrating or
importing existing VMs (from XEN raw images or Wmware) in sizes larger
than 200GB's each.

Janis

On 15.08.2016. 8:28, Marty Godsey wrote:
> Ok, found my issue. But I still pose the question of what do people use to move a large
import into ACS? Say you have an existing customer that has a p2V or even a large VM they
want to import.

> Regards,
> Marty Godsey

unexpected end of filefailed to uncompress), I have tried upload from local, everything and
it is problematic getting large templates into ACS.. Now when I say large I am not talking
about 500G or better. I know there is limit of 50G by default. I am meaning an 8G VHD.