cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CS 4.8 VMware - Virtual Router stuck at starting
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 07:21:31 GMT
Jacob

The upgrade usually occurs though systemvm.iso - that is generated by
cloudstack on the first start.

Please show the content of your secondary store specifically

/mnt/[secondary-storage]/systemvm

Regards
ilya

On 7/25/16 11:19 AM, Jacob Seeley wrote:
> Here is a pastebin snippet the management-server.log - http://pastebin.com/GCLm53Gz
>
> Hopefully the relevant data is in there.
>
> I made sure to start from scratch for this example. Everything from the vSphere ESXi
to the vCenter to the CentOS 7 with CloudStack install is fresh. I deployed a new instance
in CloudStack, a VM internally named i-2-3-VM with an IP address of 192.168.0.78. This prompted
CloudStack to deploy a VR. The VR is called r-4-VM with an IP address of 192.168.0.79.

> Thank you,
>
> Jacob Seeley
> Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
> VertitechIT
> 413-268-1631
>
> www.vertitechit.com

>>> www.shapeblue.com
>>> 2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town
>>> 7130South Africa @shapeblue

of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual