cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject Re: Glusterfs and Cloudstack
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 18:07:01 GMT
Hi,

So just so I understand the problem, after you add GlusterFS primary storage, your system
VMs don't start. Is that correct?

If so, can you provide some logs from the management server and the agent on the host?

Agent host logs in debug mode would be helpful (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/KVM+agent+debug
for instructions).

- Si

________________________________
From: Rubens Malheiro <rubens.malheiro@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2016 12:07 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Glusterfs and Cloudstack

Hello everyone.
I'm testing the glusterfs in CloudStack.
However if you use the wizard to add the system it does not work however I
realized that the wizard tries to add as ISCIS even selected glusterfs.
To manually add the storage was successful.
However the start systemsvms not checked the storagevm uses 3.6 glusterfs
and I am using 3.8.
I wonder if someone uses glusterfs?
It is possible to update the systemvm package for the 3.8 glusterfs?
I'm using CloudStack 4.8.0.1
Thank you.

Sorry for my english I'm using google translate.

Doc.Holliday
101% CloudStack