cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ganesh Satpute <ganesh_satp...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: Console Proxy VM
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 12:38:43 GMT
Go to Management Server -> Infrastructure -> System VMs
See if the system VM status are "Running" and agent status is "up".

Also, if you are able to get the logs inside system VM under the directory /var/log/cloud.log
that would be helpful figuring out the problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Ganesh Satpute
Sr. Software Engineer | Accelerite | www.accelerite.com
ganesh_satpute@accelerite.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani [mailto:zainal@nocser.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:06 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Console Proxy VM

We have a bunch of ip address in ACS.

10.2.30.10/24 (cloudstack management ip)
172.10.30.0/22 (public ip for cloudstack)
10.1.30.0/24 (ceph storage)
172.10.31.0/22 (public ip for vm)

IP for cloudstack management don't have access to internet. It just for private only. I use
ssvm check and found the dns on 10.2.30.11 cannot resolve download.cloud.com. Is that the
issue now?