cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: VR issue High importance
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 10:02:38 GMT
Ok

With the new service offering your created , is the setting of that offering set too 2CPU1GB?
If you look in Service Offerings > System Offering > new offering name

# of CPU Cores	2
CPU (in MHz)	1024 MHz

Then when you migrate that VR to the new System Offering and you go back into
The VR details Network > VPC > name of VPC > VPC Router Details has the details changed?

What you can also try is stop the VR first then change the service offering and start it again
.

Glenn

glenn.wagner@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town  7130South Africa
@shapeblue