cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: VR issue High importance
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 07:52:58 GMT
Good day,

I would suggest that you find out which System Offering your VPC VR is using

Infrastructure > Virtual Routers > r-XXX-VM (the VR you are trying to change)

Have a look at the Compute offering eg: System Offering For Software Router

Is the Compute offering set to the new System Offering you created?

Are your System VM's running on Local Storage or Shared Storage?

Regards
Glenn

glenn.wagner@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town  7130South Africa
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: kotipalli venkatesh [mailto:venkateshcloudtest@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 06 July 2016 8:02 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: VR issue High importance

Hi All,

[CRITICAL]

Again we are facing the router(VPC) issue. we have increased the CPU/MEM but no luck.

If any one facing the issue please help me. We are eagerly waiting for the valuable suggestions.

.This issue is started from couple of months and daily repeating the scenario. Every time
router rebooted and start the instance and it will work.  without rebooting the router we
are unable to start the instances.

 As we are loosing our customers regarding this issue. I hope understand my concern and ASAP
help me.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k