cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Joshua <joshuako...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't login to API created user
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 13:59:59 GMT
Hello all,

It appears that I am unable to login to the CS management portal as a user
created by HostBill. Is there some sort of flag that separates which
accounts can login to the portal?

It appears that changing the user details (and manually editing the
database to replace the domain UUID) in HostBill to a user created via the
management portal results in the error "User doesn't exist on the server."

I'm using HostBill as a substitute interface for the end user because the
default CS management portal gives too much control.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Joshua