cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From kotipalli venkatesh <venkateshcloudt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VR issue High importance
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 06:01:50 GMT
Hi All,

[CRITICAL]

Again we are facing the router(VPC) issue. we have increased the CPU/MEM
but no luck.

If any one facing the issue please help me. We are eagerly waiting for the
valuable suggestions.

.This issue is started from couple of months and daily repeating the
scenario. Every time router rebooted and start the instance and it will
work.  without rebooting the router we are unable to start the instances.

 As we are loosing our customers regarding this issue. I hope understand my
concern and ASAP help me.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k