cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jainesh Patel <jainesh...@gmail.com>
Subject Opportunity to contribute in Apache CloudStack
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 10:05:25 GMT
Hello,

We are a group of students that are currently pursuing our undergraduate
degree in Computer Science from Pune Insititute of Computer
Technology(PICT), Maharashtra, India. We will be graduating in June 2017
and are currently in our final year. For our B.E project, we have selected
the domain as Cloud Computing and would be very interesting in working with
open source cloud computing software, which is where we stumbled upon
Apache CloudStack.

It will be a great learning opportunity for us to work with Apache
CloudStack and in turn work with you. We would appreciate if you could
steer us towards the direction of choosing the right topic and working
towards culminating a project in the same, which would be helpful for the
community.

Following are the few details which include information about us, which
would help you in making an informed decision:

1) Group Name- TheAtom

2) Group Members:
Shubham Mulay ( shubhammulay@gmail.com )
Faizaan Shaikh ( faizaanshaikh1@gmail.com )
Jainesh Patel ( jaineshp05@gmail.com )

3) We have two mentors working with us, who will be guiding throughout the
process,
Dhruvesh Rathore ( dhruvesh_r@hotmail.com )
Prerit Auti ( preritauti@gmail.com )

4) Development time : 6 to 7 months from Aug '16 to Feb '17.

We would love to hear from you about any ideas that you see fit for us to
pursue and which are feasible in the specified time frame. Hoping to hear
from you soon, and thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
TheAtom