cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From cs user <acldstk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate vm from local storage to shared - change service offering
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 07:21:11 GMT
Hi Shweta,

That's interesting. Yep with 4.5.2 I am able to power down a vm, and
migrate the root volume from local storage to nfs shared storage. The
problem is the vm ends up in a state of limbo with regards to the service
offering and HA.

Would there be any ill effects of manually going into the database and
changing the service offering and setting HA to be true? I assume I'd only
need to update the vm_instance table.

Thanks!