cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject Re: How to specify which public ip range to use?
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 19:58:25 GMT
Matthew,

When you add a public range, you have the ability to assign it to a domain and account under
that domain. That ip space will then be used for allocated for that domain (or optionally
a specific account under that domain).

- Si

________________________________
From: Matthew Smart <msmart@smartsoftwareinc.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:02 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: How to specify which public ip range to use?

Hey guys,

I cannot find documentation on this topic. I have a zone created with
two public ip ranges. When I create a new network it always routes
through the first listed ip range. Is there a way in the UI to specify
the second ip range be used for a given network?

If not, do you know records I would need to change in the db to make
this happen?

Thanks,

--
Matthew Smart