cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Suresh Anaparti <suresh.anapa...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: Console Proxy VM
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2016 08:31:02 GMT
Zainal,

- Run command “service cloud status” and check status of cloudstack agent in the Console
Proxy VM.
- If agent is not running, try running it - “service cloud start”. Check the log file:
/var/log/cloud/cloud.out
- If cloud service start failed, try running cloud-early-config – “service cloud-early-config
start”. Check the stdout logs and see if it throws any error.

? =>
What is the systemvm template installed? Please check the release version of the systemvm
at “/etc/cloudstack-release” in the Console Proxy VM.
What is the underlying hypervisor used? Does systemvm iso properly pushed from MS?

-Suresh

On 01/07/16, 6:08 PM, "Ganesh Satpute" <ganesh_satpute@accelerite.com> wrote:

>Go to Management Server -> Infrastructure -> System VMs
>See if the system VM status are "Running" and agent status is "up".
>
>Also, if you are able to get the logs inside system VM under the directory /var/log/cloud.log
that would be helpful figuring out the problem.

>Thanks & Regards,
>Ganesh Satpute
>Sr. Software Engineer | Accelerite | www.accelerite.com
>ganesh_satpute@accelerite.com

I use ssvm check and found the dns on 10.2.30.11 cannot resolve download.cloud.com. Is that
the issue now?

of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual

DISCLAIMER