cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: about Console proxy url domain
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 12:18:30 GMT
Hi Sam,

you have to keep in mind when you restart CloudStack your Console proxy will most likely come
online with a different public IP address. For you to use the xyz.somedomain.com configuration
you need to configure your Nginx server to check for connectivity on the full public IP range
in use and then determine which IP address hosts the console proxy.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue