cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Instance Auto Restart
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 09:59:24 GMT
Yes makes sense then - in short if CloudStack is using HA and isn't aware the VM should be
offline then it will always ensure the VM is running, hence the importance of carrying out
the shutdown from the CloudStack GUI.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo

On 12/07/2016, 10:52, "Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani" <zainal@nocser.net> wrote:

>Yes, all instance using HA. Ok, noted with that. I'm not familiar with HA on ACS.

to restart the VM every time it's shut down from within the guest OS. To fully shut down a
HA instance you have to carry this out from the CloudStack GUI.

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue