cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sam <...@Chinapeople.com>
Subject Re: about Console proxy url domain
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 07:04:17 GMT
Hi
I have fixed the problem,the root cause is the port in the Nginx config
file. When I change the port 80 to 443, It works. But I don't know why
it works before I restart the host servers with the port 80 in Nginx.
Thank you for you replay.
On 2016-7-11 8:18 PM, Dag Sonstebo wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
> you have to keep in mind when you restart CloudStack your Console proxy will most likely
come online with a different public IP address. For you to use the xyz.somedomain.com configuration
you need to configure your Nginx server to check for connectivity on the full public IP range
in use and then determine which IP address hosts the console proxy.

--
Thanks and Best Regards!
E-mail:Sam@Chinapeople.com