cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Instance Auto Restart
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 09:47:17 GMT
Hi Mohd, is your instance using a HA compute offering? If so CloudStack will continue to restart
the VM every time it's shut down from within the guest OS. To fully shut down a HA instance
you have to carry this out from the CloudStack GUI.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com