cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani" <zai...@nocser.net>
Subject RE: Instance Auto Restart
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 09:52:44 GMT
Yes, all instance using HA. Ok, noted with that. I'm not familiar with HA on ACS.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dag Sonstebo [mailto:Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 5:47 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Instance Auto Restart

Hi Mohd, is your instance using a HA compute offering? If so CloudStack will continue to restart
the VM every time it's shut down from within the guest OS. To fully shut down a HA instance
you have to carry this out from the CloudStack GUI.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com