cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gian Paolo Buono <gianpaolo.bu...@gesca.it>
Subject R: Configuring static routes on VPc
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2016 06:45:00 GMT
Hi Marcus,

The hypervisor is Xenserve 6.2 and CloudStack 4.3

GPB
Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Marc-Andre Jutras <marcus@marcuspocus.com>
Data: 03/06/2016 16:51 (GMT+01:00)
A: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: Configuring static routes on VPc

Hi,

I remember seeing this behavior too... Which Cloudstack & hypervisor
version are you running on ? I'll try to reproduce it in my lab...

Marcus

On 2016-06-03 6:34 AM, Gian Paolo Buono wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thank you, I 've add a private gateway but when i add a static routes the route is not
apply at the vpc. If add manually the route works !!! but when  reboot the vpc the route is
lose...Can I avoid this behavior ?

> Regards
>
> On 06/02/2016 03:11 PM, Marc-Andre Jutras wrote:
> Yes it's possible to add manually a route on a VPC but you will lose these static route
if you reboot your VPC or delete / re-create a new one