cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andy Dills <a...@xecu.net>
Subject Re: Allow users to resize root volume of a template-based instance?
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 22:14:28 GMT

Well, I submitted a report to the bugtracker, and afterword thought I
would search in there a little bit more...and sure enough, this was
reported months ago. Not sure how I missed it the first time, perhaps I
was searching for too many terms.

That report fortunately includes a simple workaround, should anybody
else be having this problem.

Andy

---

ANDY DILLS - XECUNET, LLC

5744-R Industry Lane
Frederick MD 21704
www.xecu.net [2]
P: 301-682-9972
P: 1-877-XECUNET
F: 240-215-0351

Twitter [3]

Facebook [4]

On 06/09/2016 16:35, Andy Dills wrote:

> On 06/09/2016 04:52, Koushik Das wrote:
>
>> Check if you are able to call the resizeVolume API directly (without going through
the UI). By default domain admins and users are authorized to use it. Also check commands.properties
file to see what bitmask is associated with the API. -Koushik

> Koushik,
>
> Thank you for your response.
>
> I am indeed able to trigger a resizeVolume API call as the user. So this
> would appear to be a bug in the UI, no? Perhaps I should submit a
> report.
>
> Thanks,
> Andy
> ---