cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andy Dills <a...@xecu.net>
Subject Re: Allow users to resize root volume of a template-based instance?
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 20:35:45 GMT

On 06/09/2016 04:52, Koushik Das wrote:

> Check if you are able to call the resizeVolume API directly (without going through the
UI). By default domain admins and users are authorized to use it. Also check commands.properties
file to see what bitmask is associated with the API.

> -Koushik

Koushik,

Thank you for your response.

I am indeed able to trigger a resizeVolume API call as the user. So this
would appear to be a bug in the UI, no? Perhaps I should submit a
report.

Thanks,
Andy
---