cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Venkat Boggarapu <venka...@axiomio.com>
Subject SITE TO SITE VPN ERROR IN OUR ENVIRONMENT with CLOUDSTACK-4.3.1 AND XENSERVER 6.2
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 12:50:09 GMT
Hi Team,

In our environment we are using cloudstack-4.3.1 and xenserver 6.2

We have created  VPC router with  SUPER-CIDR value as X.X.X.X/16.

After creating VPC router, created a new TIER with X.X.X.X/24 with the same network, gateway.

Finally we are unable to configure the IPSEC with the X.X.X.X/24, but we have successful configured
IPSEC with X.X.X.X/16.

Please help me guys, I was wonder why it's working with SUPER-CDIR (X.X.X.X/16) with IPSEC.

Thanks,
Venkat Boggarapu