cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kishan Kavala <kishan.kav...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: AWS-Style Regions Cloud stack
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 10:33:08 GMT
Ghaith,
Copy template across regions is not supported.

~kishan

From: Ghaith Bannoura [mailto:gbannoura@etq.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 4:29 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: AWS-Style Regions Cloud stack

Hello All,

Please note that I have two regions for cloud stack that connected from network level (site
to site VPN ) not using cloud stack Networking  .

I configured the two regions as mentioned from the website link " http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.6/configuration.html#adding-regions
"

The feature that needed between regions is copy templates between regions but unfortunately
that when I tried to copy from region A to B or from B to A , the Zones not appear as below
screen shot

[cid:image001.png@01D1CCF2.BEC134E0]

Can you please advise if there any need for the VPC or any network configuring inside cloud
stack else than mention from the above URL ?

Hint : I have region A with one Basic zone and region B with one advanced zone

Best Regards,
EtQ, Inc.
Ghaith Bannoura
System Administrator
MCT, MCSE (Messaging, Server Infrastructure)
MCSA (Windows Server 2008, 2012), MCP

*  Phone: +9626-537-0923 Ext. 376
*  Gbannoura@etq.com <mailto:Mal-Khayyat@etq.com>
*   http://www.etq.com<http://www.etq.com/>