cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack + XenDesktop
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 06:55:24 GMT
Hi Lv

We have a client who use XenDesktop with CloudStack and XenServer in full production, I'll
ask them if they would mind me naming them, or if they would contact you directly.

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Lv Haijiao [mailto:luhaijiao@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 June 2016 02:37
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: CloudStack + XenDesktop

Hi, Community

We are trying to implement XenDesktop 7.x on CloudStack 4.7.1+XenServer 6.5 for production
use.

There are some tips shared by Citrix on CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2014,  it looks
such a integration is immature yet at that time.

Has any team tried the latest XenDesktop running on latest CloudStack recently ?  Piece of
advice and experience would be highly appreciated !