cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Cayetano Rodríguez <tfg.cloudcomput...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error: "Unable to add host"
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 17:54:35 GMT
I am using KVM. I've followed the Quick Installation Guide
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.8/qig.html

2016-06-10 19:50 GMT+02:00 Marc-Andre Jutras <marcus@marcuspocus.com>:

> Hey !
>
> Make sure the XenServer you're trying to add is configured your Xen Pool
> before adding it to your Cloudstack cluster...
>
> - open xencenter and connect it on both xenserver : both servers must be
> under the same pool, if not, add the missing server to your current pool
> and then, you'll be able to add it to your ACS cluster...
>
> Marcus
>
>
>
> On 2016-06-10 1:12 PM, Cayetano Rodríguez wrote:
>
>> I've started again with all CloudStack installation, and everything looked
>> fine, but I keep getting this error and I can't add the host. This is the
>> log I can see at /var/log/cloudstack/management/management-server.log
>>
>>
>> 2016-06-10 19:00:20,325 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.d.XcpServerDiscoverer]
>> (catalina-exec-20:ctx-5fbe9b82 ctx-9971fbba) (logid:01ce71ce) other
>> exceptions: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to
>> create master connection to host(192.168.1.2) , due to
>> org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: Failed to read server's response:
>> Conexión rehusada
>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to create master
>> connection to host(192.168.1.2) , due to
>> org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException:
>> Failed to read server's response: Conexión rehusada
>>      at
>>
>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.XenServerConnectionPool.getConnect(XenServerConnectionPool.java:168)
>>      at
>>
>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer.find(XcpServerDiscoverer.java:215)
>>      at
>>
>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceManagerImpl.java:746)
>>      at
>>
>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManagerImpl.java:597)
>>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>      at
>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>      at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>      at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
>>      at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
>>      at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>>      at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
>>      at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>      at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
>>      at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy158.discoverHosts(Unknown Source)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.host.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:142)
>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:150)
>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:698)
>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:529)
>>      at
>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequestInContext(ApiServlet.java:297)
>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet$1.run(ApiServlet.java:127)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:124)
>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doPost(ApiServlet.java:91)
>>      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:643)
>>      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:723)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>>      at
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:555)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:299)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProcessor.process(Http11NioProcessor.java:889)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11NioProtocol.java:732)
>>      at
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net
>> .NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:2274)
>>      at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>      at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> Caused by: org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: Failed to read server's
>> response: Conexión rehusada
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcStreamTransport.sendRequest(XmlRpcStreamTransport.java:161)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcHttpTransport.sendRequest(XmlRpcHttpTransport.java:143)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcSunHttpTransport.sendRequest(XmlRpcSunHttpTransport.java:69)
>>      ... 50 more
>> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Conexión rehusada
>>      at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>>      at
>> java.net
>> .AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
>>      at
>> java.net
>> .AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
>>      ... 67 more
>> 2016-06-10 19:00:20,326 WARN  [c.c.r.ResourceManagerImpl]
>> (catalina-exec-20:ctx-5fbe9b82 ctx-9971fbba) (logid:01ce71ce) Unable to
>> find the server resources at http://192.168.1.2
>> 2016-06-10 19:00:20,326 INFO  [c.c.u.e.CSExceptionErrorCode]
>> (catalina-exec-20:ctx-5fbe9b82 ctx-9971fbba) (logid:01ce71ce) Could not
>> find exception: com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException in error code list
>> for exceptions
>> 2016-06-10 19:00:20,326 WARN  [o.a.c.a.c.a.h.AddHostCmd]
>> (catalina-exec-20:ctx-5fbe9b82 ctx-9971fbba) (logid:01ce71ce) Exception:
>> com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException: Unable to add the host
>>      at
>>
>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceManagerImpl.java:802)
>>      at
>>
>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManagerImpl.java:597)
>>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>      at
>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>      at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>      at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
>>      at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
>>      at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>>      at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
>>      at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>      at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
>>      at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy158.discoverHosts(Unknown Source)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.host.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:142)
>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:150)
>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:698)
>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:529)
>>      at
>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequestInContext(ApiServlet.java:297)
>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet$1.run(ApiServlet.java:127)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:124)
>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doPost(ApiServlet.java:91)
>>      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:643)
>>      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:723)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>>      at
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:555)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:299)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProcessor.process(Http11NioProcessor.java:889)
>>      at
>>
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11NioProtocol.java:732)
>>      at
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net
>> .NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:2274)
>>      at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>      at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> 2016-06-10 19:00:20,328 INFO  [c.c.a.ApiServer]
>> (catalina-exec-20:ctx-5fbe9b82 ctx-9971fbba) (logid:01ce71ce) Unable to
>> add
>> the host
>> 2016-06-10 19:00:20,328 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>> (catalina-exec-20:ctx-5fbe9b82 ctx-9971fbba) (logid:01ce71ce) ===END===
>> 192.168.1.2 -- POST  command=addHost&response=json
>>
>>
>> Any help for this? I think it's not the same error I was receiving before.
>> I started again everything, followed all steps and still no solution.
>>
>> 2016-05-10 8:13 GMT+02:00 Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani <zainal@nocser.net>:
>>
>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Can you paste log from host (/var/log/cloudstack/agent/)?
>>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Cayetano Rodríguez [mailto:tfg.cloudcomputing@gmail.com]
>>> Sent: 06 Mei 2016 23:12
>>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
>>> Subject: Re: Error: "Unable to add host"
>>>
>>> Right now it isn't running. I don't know what I have done while trying to
>>> fix this but now agent isn't running and I can't stop libvirt (it fails).
>>> Anyway this didn't happen before.
>>>
>>> Do you know what could be happening with libvirt? Thank you
>>>
>>> El viernes, 6 de mayo de 2016, Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani <
>>> zainal@nocser.net>
>>> escribió:
>>>
>>> Does agent on host running? Try to stop libvirt. Check log on agent
>>>> and /var/log/message.
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: Cayetano Rodríguez [mailto:tfg.cloudcomputing@gmail.com
>>>> <javascript:;>]
>>>> Sent: 06 Mei 2016 1:25
>>>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <javascript:;>
>>>> Subject: Re: Error: "Unable to add host"
>>>>
>>>> I am still getting this error. I can't add a host to my Cloudstack
>>>> installation. I followed the Quick Installation Guide and everything
>>>> works okay, except I can't add a host. When I try to do it I see the
>>>> error message "Unable to add the host". I'm using KVM on Centos 6.5,
>>>> and I want to install the management server and first host in the same
>>>>
>>> machine.
>>>
>>>> Could anyone help me? I really need to get this and I don't have
>>>> enough resources to try Cloudstack with 2 different machines (as it
>>>> says in the guide, it is possible to install everything in a single
>>>>
>>> machine).
>>>
>>>> Thank you very much.
>>>>
>>>> 2016-04-22 13:37 GMT+02:00 Cayetano Rodríguez <
>>>> tfg.cloudcomputing@gmail.com <javascript:;>>
>>>> :
>>>>
>>>> Now it shows the kvm_intel line
>>>>>
>>>>> [root@srvr1 ~]# lsmod | grep kvm
>>>>> kvm_intel              55624  0
>>>>> kvm                   341551  1 kvm_intel
>>>>>
>>>>> 2016-04-22 6:12 GMT+02:00 Pavan Bandarupally <
>>>>> pavan.bandarupally@accelerite.com <javascript:;>>:
>>>>>
>>>>> What did the lsmod | grep kvm output after enabling virtualization ?
>>>>>> Did it show kvm_intel this time ? If it hasn't can you try
>>>>>> installing kvm-qemu package and give it a try ?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>>> From: Cayetano Rodríguez [mailto:tfg.cloudcomputing@gmail.com
>>>>>>
>>>>> <javascript:;>]
>>>>
>>>>> Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:56 PM
>>>>>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <javascript:;>
>>>>>> Subject: Re: Error: "Unable to add host"
>>>>>>
>>>>>> It wasn't enabled but I enabled the virtualization in the BIOS and
>>>>>> I still can't add a host
>>>>>>
>>>>>> El lunes, 18 de abril de 2016, Pavan Bandarupally <
>>>>>> pavan.bandarupally@accelerite.com <javascript:;>> escribió:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Is Virtualization enabled in the BIOS for the machine ?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>>>> From: Cayetano Rodríguez [mailto:tfg.cloudcomputing@gmail.com
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> <javascript:;>
>>>>
>>>>> <javascript:;>]
>>>>>>> Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 8:05 PM
>>>>>>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <javascript:;> <javascript:;>
>>>>>>> Subject: Re: Error: "Unable to add host"
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Yes, I'm trying to setup everything on a single machine. I
>>>>>>> followed that guide and now I've checked all steps in the KVM
>>>>>>> section. When I
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> execute  "
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> lsmod | grep kvm "
>>>>>>>   I get the following output:
>>>>>>> [root@srvr1 ~]# lsmod | grep kvm
>>>>>>> kvm                   341551  0
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> In the guide it appears in the output another line (kvm_intel),
>>>>>>> am I doing something wrong so that line doesn't appear?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thank you
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 2016-04-15 4:06 GMT+02:00 Pavan Bandarupally <
>>>>>>> pavan.bandarupally@accelerite.com <javascript:;> <javascript:;>>:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> If you have resources, it is recommended to have management
>>>>>>>> server and host on separate machines. But just to troubleshoot
>>>>>>>> your environment you can check the below link and see if
things
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> work.
>>>>
>>>>>  From my understanding you are trying to setup everything (
>>>>>>>> management server and hotst) on a single machine. The error
you
>>>>>>>> face is generally seen if the hypervisor host doesn't have
KVM
>>>>>>>> agent installed properly (I might be wrong here). Can you
>>>>>>>> please go through the below link and make sure that you have
>>>>>>>> followed all the required steps (for KVM installation ) and
>>>>>>>> confirm if KVM is properly installed (say by checking
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> lsmod | grep kvm ) ?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installat
>>>>>>>> io
>>>>>>>> n/e
>>>>>>>> n/
>>>>>>>> 4.6/qig.html
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>> Pavan
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>>>>> From: Cayetano Rodríguez [mailto:tfg.cloudcomputing@gmail.com
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <javascript:;>
>>>>
>>>>> <javascript:;>]
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 6:08 AM
>>>>>>>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <javascript:;> <javascript:;>
>>>>>>>> Subject: Re: Error: "Unable to add host"
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> The managenent ip address is the same as the host ip address,
>>>>>>>> and the same as the machine that I'm using...
>>>>>>>> I've done this because I've followed the Quick Installation
>>>>>>>> Guide that is focused on doing everything in the same machine,
>>>>>>>> and this guide specifies to use the same ip addresses in
>>>>>>>> managenent server and the
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> first host.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I am interested in getting started on CloudStack doing this
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> "trial"
>>>
>>>> installation, so I don't need lots of resources (and actually
>>>>>>>> don't have them at this moment). For this reason I think
doing
>>>>>>>> everything in the same machine is the best option for me.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> If you could help me doing this that would be great, or if
it's
>>>>>>>> not possible and you think it's better and easier separating
>>>>>>>> the management server and host, I could look for another
machine
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> to use.
>>>
>>>> Thank you very much.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> El jueves, 14 de abril de 2016, Simon Weller <sweller@ena.com
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <javascript:;>
>>>>
>>>>> <javascript:;>> escribió:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Can you ping the ip address you supplied from the management
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> server?
>>>>
>>>>> Are you able to ssh into it using the credentials (from the
>>>>>>>>> management
>>>>>>>>> server) you're using in the Cloudstack GUI?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> ICloudstack is really designed to be deployed on separate
>>>>>>>>> servers, so mixing management and hosts can complicate
things
>>>>>>>>> a
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> fair bit.
>>>>
>>>>> - Si
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> ________________________________________
>>>>>>>>> From: Cayetano Rodríguez <tfg.cloudcomputing@gmail.com
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> <javascript:;>
>>>>
>>>>> <javascript:;> <javascript:;>>
>>>>>>>>> Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:18 PM
>>>>>>>>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <javascript:;>
<javascript:;>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> <javascript:;>
>>>>
>>>>> Subject: Error: "Unable to add host"
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Hi everyone!
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I've followed the "Quick Installation Guide for Centos
6"
>>>>>>>>> guide, to install CloudStack in one machine with Centos
6.5.
>>>>>>>>> I've followed all steps and finished installing, but
I get an
>>>>>>>>> error while configuring it. The error appears when CloudStack
>>>>>>>>> is trying to add a host. The error says: "Unable to add
the
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> host".
>>>
>>>> I've checked
>>>>>>>>> /var/log/cloudstack/management/management-server.log
>>>>>>>>> and this is the complete error:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,257 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-1:ctx-3c617426) (logid:25f4748e) ===START===
>>>>>>>>> 192.168.1.2 -- GET
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> command=listNetworkOfferings&state=Enabled&guestiptype=Shared
>>>>>>>>> &r
>>>>>>>>> esp
>>>>>>>>> on
>>>>>>>>> se
>>>>>>>>> =json&_=1460653836254
>>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,315 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-1:ctx-3c617426 ctx-5090361b) (logid:25f4748e)
>>>>>>>>> ===END===
>>>>>>>>> 192.168.1.2 -- GET
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> command=listNetworkOfferings&state=Enabled&guestiptype=Shared
>>>>>>>>> &r
>>>>>>>>> esp
>>>>>>>>> on
>>>>>>>>> se
>>>>>>>>> =json&_=1460653836254
>>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,323 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e) (logid:30b82c99) ===START===
>>>>>>>>> 192.168.1.2
>>>>>>>>> -- POST  command=addHost&response=json
>>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,335 WARN
>>>>>>>>> [c.c.a.d.ParamGenericValidationWorker]
>>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>>> Received unknown parameters for command addHost. Unknown
>>>>>>>>> parameters
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> :
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> clustertype
>>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,339 INFO  [c.c.r.ResourceManagerImpl]
>>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>>> Trying to add a new host at http://192.168.1.2 in data
center
>>>>>>>>> 1
>>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,343 WARN
>>>>>>>>> [c.c.h.k.d.LibvirtServerDiscoverer]
>>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>>> can't setup agent, due to java.io.IOException: There
was a
>>>>>>>>> problem while connecting to
>>>>>>>>> 192.168.1.2:22 - There was a problem while connecting
to
>>>>>>>>> 192.168.1.2:22
>>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,343 WARN  [c.c.r.ResourceManagerImpl]
>>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>>> Unable to find the server resources at http://192.168.1.2
>>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,343 INFO  [c.c.u.e.CSExceptionErrorCode]
>>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>>> Could not find exception:
>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException
>>>>>>>>> in error code list for exceptions
>>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,343 WARN  [o.a.c.a.c.a.h.AddHostCmd]
>>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Exception:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException: Unable to add the
host
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(Resour
>>>>>>>> ce
>>>>>>>> Man
>>>>>>>> ag
>>>>>>>> erImpl.java:802)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceMa
>>>>>>>> na
>>>>>>>> ger
>>>>>>>> Im
>>>>>>>> pl.java:597)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>
>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccesso
>>>>>>>> rI
>>>>>>>> mpl
>>>>>>>> .j
>>>>>>>> ava:57)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMetho
>>>>>>>> dA
>>>>>>>> cce
>>>>>>>> ss
>>>>>>>> orImpl.java:43)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingRe
>>>>>>>> fl
>>>>>>>> ect
>>>>>>>> io
>>>>>>>> n(AopUtils.java:317)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.in
>>>>>>>> vo
>>>>>>>> keJ
>>>>>>>> oi
>>>>>>>> npoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.pr
>>>>>>>> oc
>>>>>>>> eed
>>>>>>>> (R
>>>>>>>> eflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor
>>>>>>>> .i
>>>>>>>> nvo
>>>>>>>> ke
>>>>>>>> (ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.pr
>>>>>>>> oc
>>>>>>>> eed
>>>>>>>> (R
>>>>>>>> eflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(Jdk
>>>>>>>> Dy
>>>>>>>> nam
>>>>>>>> ic
>>>>>>>> AopProxy.java:204)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy157.discoverHosts(Unknown
Source)
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.host.AddHostCmd.execute
>>>>>>>> (A
>>>>>>>> ddH
>>>>>>>> os
>>>>>>>> tCmd.java:142)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:150)
>>>>
>>>>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:698)
>>>>>>>>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:529)
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequestInContext(ApiServlet.java:29
>>>>>> 7)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet$1.run(ApiServlet.java:127)
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContex
>>>>>>>> t$
>>>>>>>> 1.c
>>>>>>>> al
>>>>>>>> l(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>>>>>> cal
>>>>>>>> lW
>>>>>>>> ithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>>>>>> run
>>>>>>>> Wi
>>>>>>>> thContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:124)
>>>>
>>>>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doPost(ApiServlet.java:91)
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilte
>>>>>>>> r(
>>>>>>>> App
>>>>>>>> li
>>>>>>>> cationFilterChain.java:290)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Applic
>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>> ion
>>>>>>>> Fi
>>>>>>>> lterChain.java:206)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWr
>>>>>>>> ap
>>>>>>>> per
>>>>>>>> Va
>>>>>>>> lve.java:233)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardCo
>>>>>>>> nt
>>>>>>>> ext
>>>>>>>> Va
>>>>>>>> lve.java:191)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.
>>>
>>>> ja
>>>>>>>> va:127)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.
>>>
>>>> ja
>>>>>>>> va:102)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.j
>>>>>>> av
>>>>>>> a:5
>>>>>>> 55)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEng
>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>> eVa
>>>>>>>> lv
>>>>>>>> e.java:109)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapt
>>>>>>>> er
>>>>>>>> .ja
>>>>>>>> va
>>>>>>>> :299)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProcessor.process(Http11NioPr
>>>>>>>> oc
>>>>>>>> ess
>>>>>>>> or
>>>>>>>> .java:889)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol$Http11ConnectionHand
>>>>>>>> le
>>>>>>>> r.p
>>>>>>>> ro
>>>>>>>> cess(Http11NioProtocol.java:732)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioE
>>>>>>>> nd
>>>>>>>> poi
>>>>>>>> nt
>>>>>>>> .java:2274)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExe
>>>>>>>> cu
>>>>>>>> tor
>>>>>>>> .j
>>>>>>>> ava:1145)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.
>>>>
>>>>> java:615)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,345 INFO  [c.c.a.ApiServer]
>>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>>> Unable to add the host
>>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,346 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>>> ===END===
>>>>>>>>> 192.168.1.2 -- POST  command=addHost&response=json
>>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:39,366 DEBUG [c.c.c.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl]
>>>>>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:ctx-4ee40f2c) (logid:9131670a) Skip capacity
>>>>>>>>> scan as there is no Primary Storage in 'Up' state
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if it's a problem
of my
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> computer.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Could you help me?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thank you very much!
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Cayetano.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> DISCLAIMER
>>>>>>>> ==========
>>>>>>>> This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information
>>>>>>>> which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> business.
>>>
>>>> It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
>>>>>>>> which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
>>>>>>>> you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute
>>>>>>>> or use this message. If you have received this communication
in
>>>>>>>> error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of
this
>>>>>>>> message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not
>>>>>>>> accept any liability for virus
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> infected mails.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> DISCLAIMER
>>>>>>> ==========
>>>>>>> This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information
>>>>>>> which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business.
>>>>>>> It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
>>>>>>> which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you
>>>>>>> are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
>>>>>>> use this message. If you have received this communication in
>>>>>>> error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> message.
>>>
>>>> Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any
>>>>>>> liability for virus
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> infected mails.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> DISCLAIMER
>>>>>> ==========
>>>>>> This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information
>>>>>> which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business.
>>>>>> It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
>>>>>> which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
>>>>>> are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use
>>>>>> this message. If you have received this communication in error,
>>>>>> please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
>>>>>> Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any
>>>>>> liability for virus
>>>>>>
>>>>> infected mails.
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message