cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject RE: HA Enabled ACS
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 12:02:29 GMT
If the host agent shuts down gracefully, I don't believe HA will kick in. In the management
console, you'll see the host in state disconnected. If you pull the power on your host, or
cause it to kernel panic, the state should be listed as down in the console. The state down
should trigger HA.

Simon Weller/ENA
(615) 312-6068

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani [zainal@nocser.net]
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org [users@cloudstack.apache.org]
Subject: HA Enabled ACS

Hi,

I have create HA enables from service offering > Compute offering. I install
vm using iso. I have 2 host that running kvm and connect to ACS. After
install I check vm running on host A. So I shutdown host A. I wait about 1o
minute and vm still not up on host B. Storage using ceph. Is it because of
ceph or what? From the doc it said support shared (NFS or iSCSI). I'm not
sure it support ceph or not. Suppose to be support. Advice needed.

Thanks.