cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew M. Gamble" <mgam...@thoughtfire.ca>
Subject Limiting view of Affinity Groups
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 18:02:13 GMT
After dedicating some compute resources to a customer, Cloudstack correctly created an Affinity
Group called “DedicatedGrp-domain-custdomain.tld” and it’s working as expected.

The issue we’re having is that now when other customers in different domains go to create
instances they see this affinity group as an option, which isn’t correct as the customer
shouldn’t be able to see a dedicated group that doesn’t match their domain.  I’ve checked
the documentation and I’m not sure if this is an issue in 4.8 or by design – is there
some way to limit the view of affinity groups to only the account they are assigned to or
did we find a bug?

Thanks!

Matt