cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Venkat Boggarapu <venka...@axiomio.com>
Subject PERSISTANT VLANID FOR VIRTUAL MACHINE
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:56:35 GMT
Hi All,

Our present environment is CS4.3.1 and XENSERVER 6.2.

In Cloud Stack we will create a separate VLAN ID for each Virtual machine.

While doing maintenance or if we reboot the router for any reasons, the VLAN ID for the virtual
machine changes.

My query is I want to keep the same VLAN ID if we reboot the router or do any maintenance.

I need PERSISTENT VLAN-ID for the Virtual Machine.

If any have faced this scenario please help me how to keep the VLAN-ID persistent for  virtual
machine.

Thanks,
Venkat Boggarapu