cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marc-Andre Jutras <mar...@marcuspocus.com>
Subject Re: Error: "Unable to add host"
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 17:50:28 GMT
Hey !

Make sure the XenServer you're trying to add is configured your Xen Pool 
before adding it to your Cloudstack cluster...

- open xencenter and connect it on both xenserver : both servers must be 
under the same pool, if not, add the missing server to your current pool 
and then, you'll be able to add it to your ACS cluster...

Marcus


On 2016-06-10 1:12 PM, Cayetano Rodríguez wrote:
> I've started again with all CloudStack installation, and everything looked
> fine, but I keep getting this error and I can't add the host. This is the
> log I can see at /var/log/cloudstack/management/management-server.log
>
>
> 2016-06-10 19:00:20,325 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.d.XcpServerDiscoverer]
> (catalina-exec-20:ctx-5fbe9b82 ctx-9971fbba) (logid:01ce71ce) other
> exceptions: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to
> create master connection to host(192.168.1.2) , due to
> org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: Failed to read server's response:
> Conexión rehusada
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to create master
> connection to host(192.168.1.2) , due to org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException:
> Failed to read server's response: Conexión rehusada
>      at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.XenServerConnectionPool.getConnect(XenServerConnectionPool.java:168)
>      at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer.find(XcpServerDiscoverer.java:215)
>      at
> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceManagerImpl.java:746)
>      at
> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManagerImpl.java:597)
>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>      at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>      at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>      at
> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
>      at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
>      at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>      at
> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
>      at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>      at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
>      at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy158.discoverHosts(Unknown Source)
>      at
> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.host.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:142)
>      at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:150)
>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:698)
>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:529)
>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequestInContext(ApiServlet.java:297)
>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet$1.run(ApiServlet.java:127)
>      at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>      at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>      at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:124)
>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doPost(ApiServlet.java:91)
>      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:643)
>      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:723)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:555)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:299)
>      at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProcessor.process(Http11NioProcessor.java:889)
>      at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11NioProtocol.java:732)
>      at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:2274)
>      at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>      at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> Caused by: org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: Failed to read server's
> response: Conexión rehusada
>      at
> org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcStreamTransport.sendRequest(XmlRpcStreamTransport.java:161)
>      at
> org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcHttpTransport.sendRequest(XmlRpcHttpTransport.java:143)
>      at
> org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcSunHttpTransport.sendRequest(XmlRpcSunHttpTransport.java:69)
>      ... 50 more
> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Conexión rehusada
>      at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>      at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
>      at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
>      ... 67 more
> 2016-06-10 19:00:20,326 WARN  [c.c.r.ResourceManagerImpl]
> (catalina-exec-20:ctx-5fbe9b82 ctx-9971fbba) (logid:01ce71ce) Unable to
> find the server resources at http://192.168.1.2
> 2016-06-10 19:00:20,326 INFO  [c.c.u.e.CSExceptionErrorCode]
> (catalina-exec-20:ctx-5fbe9b82 ctx-9971fbba) (logid:01ce71ce) Could not
> find exception: com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException in error code list
> for exceptions
> 2016-06-10 19:00:20,326 WARN  [o.a.c.a.c.a.h.AddHostCmd]
> (catalina-exec-20:ctx-5fbe9b82 ctx-9971fbba) (logid:01ce71ce) Exception:
> com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException: Unable to add the host
>      at
> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceManagerImpl.java:802)
>      at
> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManagerImpl.java:597)
>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>      at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>      at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>      at
> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
>      at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
>      at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>      at
> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
>      at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>      at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
>      at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy158.discoverHosts(Unknown Source)
>      at
> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.host.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:142)
>      at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:150)
>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:698)
>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:529)
>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequestInContext(ApiServlet.java:297)
>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet$1.run(ApiServlet.java:127)
>      at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>      at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>      at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:124)
>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doPost(ApiServlet.java:91)
>      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:643)
>      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:723)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:555)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>      at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:299)
>      at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProcessor.process(Http11NioProcessor.java:889)
>      at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11NioProtocol.java:732)
>      at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:2274)
>      at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>      at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 2016-06-10 19:00:20,328 INFO  [c.c.a.ApiServer]
> (catalina-exec-20:ctx-5fbe9b82 ctx-9971fbba) (logid:01ce71ce) Unable to add
> the host
> 2016-06-10 19:00:20,328 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
> (catalina-exec-20:ctx-5fbe9b82 ctx-9971fbba) (logid:01ce71ce) ===END===
> 192.168.1.2 -- POST  command=addHost&response=json
>
>
> Any help for this? I think it's not the same error I was receiving before.
> I started again everything, followed all steps and still no solution.
>
> 2016-05-10 8:13 GMT+02:00 Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani <zainal@nocser.net>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can you paste log from host (/var/log/cloudstack/agent/)?
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Cayetano Rodríguez [mailto:tfg.cloudcomputing@gmail.com]
>> Sent: 06 Mei 2016 23:12
>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: Error: "Unable to add host"
>>
>> Right now it isn't running. I don't know what I have done while trying to
>> fix this but now agent isn't running and I can't stop libvirt (it fails).
>> Anyway this didn't happen before.
>>
>> Do you know what could be happening with libvirt? Thank you
>>
>> El viernes, 6 de mayo de 2016, Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani <
>> zainal@nocser.net>
>> escribió:
>>
>>> Does agent on host running? Try to stop libvirt. Check log on agent
>>> and /var/log/message.
>>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Cayetano Rodríguez [mailto:tfg.cloudcomputing@gmail.com
>>> <javascript:;>]
>>> Sent: 06 Mei 2016 1:25
>>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <javascript:;>
>>> Subject: Re: Error: "Unable to add host"
>>>
>>> I am still getting this error. I can't add a host to my Cloudstack
>>> installation. I followed the Quick Installation Guide and everything
>>> works okay, except I can't add a host. When I try to do it I see the
>>> error message "Unable to add the host". I'm using KVM on Centos 6.5,
>>> and I want to install the management server and first host in the same
>> machine.
>>> Could anyone help me? I really need to get this and I don't have
>>> enough resources to try Cloudstack with 2 different machines (as it
>>> says in the guide, it is possible to install everything in a single
>> machine).
>>> Thank you very much.
>>>
>>> 2016-04-22 13:37 GMT+02:00 Cayetano Rodríguez <
>>> tfg.cloudcomputing@gmail.com <javascript:;>>
>>> :
>>>
>>>> Now it shows the kvm_intel line
>>>>
>>>> [root@srvr1 ~]# lsmod | grep kvm
>>>> kvm_intel              55624  0
>>>> kvm                   341551  1 kvm_intel
>>>>
>>>> 2016-04-22 6:12 GMT+02:00 Pavan Bandarupally <
>>>> pavan.bandarupally@accelerite.com <javascript:;>>:
>>>>
>>>>> What did the lsmod | grep kvm output after enabling virtualization ?
>>>>> Did it show kvm_intel this time ? If it hasn't can you try
>>>>> installing kvm-qemu package and give it a try ?
>>>>>
>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>> From: Cayetano Rodríguez [mailto:tfg.cloudcomputing@gmail.com
>>> <javascript:;>]
>>>>> Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:56 PM
>>>>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <javascript:;>
>>>>> Subject: Re: Error: "Unable to add host"
>>>>>
>>>>> It wasn't enabled but I enabled the virtualization in the BIOS and
>>>>> I still can't add a host
>>>>>
>>>>> El lunes, 18 de abril de 2016, Pavan Bandarupally <
>>>>> pavan.bandarupally@accelerite.com <javascript:;>> escribió:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Is Virtualization enabled in the BIOS for the machine ?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>>> From: Cayetano Rodríguez [mailto:tfg.cloudcomputing@gmail.com
>>> <javascript:;>
>>>>>> <javascript:;>]
>>>>>> Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 8:05 PM
>>>>>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <javascript:;> <javascript:;>
>>>>>> Subject: Re: Error: "Unable to add host"
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Yes, I'm trying to setup everything on a single machine. I
>>>>>> followed that guide and now I've checked all steps in the KVM
>>>>>> section. When I
>>>>> execute  "
>>>>>> lsmod | grep kvm "
>>>>>>   I get the following output:
>>>>>> [root@srvr1 ~]# lsmod | grep kvm
>>>>>> kvm                   341551  0
>>>>>>
>>>>>> In the guide it appears in the output another line (kvm_intel),
>>>>>> am I doing something wrong so that line doesn't appear?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thank you
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2016-04-15 4:06 GMT+02:00 Pavan Bandarupally <
>>>>>> pavan.bandarupally@accelerite.com <javascript:;> <javascript:;>>:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> If you have resources, it is recommended to have management
>>>>>>> server and host on separate machines. But just to troubleshoot
>>>>>>> your environment you can check the below link and see if things
>>> work.
>>>>>>>  From my understanding you are trying to setup everything (
>>>>>>> management server and hotst) on a single machine. The error you
>>>>>>> face is generally seen if the hypervisor host doesn't have KVM
>>>>>>> agent installed properly (I might be wrong here). Can you
>>>>>>> please go through the below link and make sure that you have
>>>>>>> followed all the required steps (for KVM installation ) and
>>>>>>> confirm if KVM is properly installed (say by checking
>>>>>> lsmod | grep kvm ) ?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installat
>>>>>>> io
>>>>>>> n/e
>>>>>>> n/
>>>>>>> 4.6/qig.html
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>> Pavan
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>>>> From: Cayetano Rodríguez [mailto:tfg.cloudcomputing@gmail.com
>>> <javascript:;>
>>>>>> <javascript:;>]
>>>>>>> Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 6:08 AM
>>>>>>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <javascript:;> <javascript:;>
>>>>>>> Subject: Re: Error: "Unable to add host"
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> The managenent ip address is the same as the host ip address,
>>>>>>> and the same as the machine that I'm using...
>>>>>>> I've done this because I've followed the Quick Installation
>>>>>>> Guide that is focused on doing everything in the same machine,
>>>>>>> and this guide specifies to use the same ip addresses in
>>>>>>> managenent server and the
>>>>>> first host.
>>>>>>> I am interested in getting started on CloudStack doing this
>> "trial"
>>>>>>> installation, so I don't need lots of resources (and actually
>>>>>>> don't have them at this moment). For this reason I think doing
>>>>>>> everything in the same machine is the best option for me.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> If you could help me doing this that would be great, or if it's
>>>>>>> not possible and you think it's better and easier separating
>>>>>>> the management server and host, I could look for another machine
>> to use.
>>>>>>> Thank you very much.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> El jueves, 14 de abril de 2016, Simon Weller <sweller@ena.com
>>> <javascript:;>
>>>>>> <javascript:;>> escribió:
>>>>>>>> Can you ping the ip address you supplied from the management
>>> server?
>>>>>>>> Are you able to ssh into it using the credentials (from the
>>>>>>>> management
>>>>>>>> server) you're using in the Cloudstack GUI?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ICloudstack is really designed to be deployed on separate
>>>>>>>> servers, so mixing management and hosts can complicate things
>>>>>>>> a
>>> fair bit.
>>>>>>>> - Si
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ________________________________________
>>>>>>>> From: Cayetano Rodríguez <tfg.cloudcomputing@gmail.com
>>> <javascript:;>
>>>>>>>> <javascript:;> <javascript:;>>
>>>>>>>> Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:18 PM
>>>>>>>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <javascript:;> <javascript:;>
>>> <javascript:;>
>>>>>>>> Subject: Error: "Unable to add host"
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi everyone!
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I've followed the "Quick Installation Guide for Centos 6"
>>>>>>>> guide, to install CloudStack in one machine with Centos 6.5.
>>>>>>>> I've followed all steps and finished installing, but I get
an
>>>>>>>> error while configuring it. The error appears when CloudStack
>>>>>>>> is trying to add a host. The error says: "Unable to add the
>> host".
>>>>>>>> I've checked
>>>>>>>> /var/log/cloudstack/management/management-server.log
>>>>>>>> and this is the complete error:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,257 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-1:ctx-3c617426) (logid:25f4748e) ===START===
>>>>>>>> 192.168.1.2 -- GET
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> command=listNetworkOfferings&state=Enabled&guestiptype=Shared
>>>>>>>> &r
>>>>>>>> esp
>>>>>>>> on
>>>>>>>> se
>>>>>>>> =json&_=1460653836254
>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,315 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-1:ctx-3c617426 ctx-5090361b) (logid:25f4748e)
>>>>>>>> ===END===
>>>>>>>> 192.168.1.2 -- GET
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> command=listNetworkOfferings&state=Enabled&guestiptype=Shared
>>>>>>>> &r
>>>>>>>> esp
>>>>>>>> on
>>>>>>>> se
>>>>>>>> =json&_=1460653836254
>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,323 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e) (logid:30b82c99) ===START===
>>>>>>>> 192.168.1.2
>>>>>>>> -- POST  command=addHost&response=json
>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,335 WARN
>>>>>>>> [c.c.a.d.ParamGenericValidationWorker]
>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>> Received unknown parameters for command addHost. Unknown
>>>>>>>> parameters
>>>>> :
>>>>>>>> clustertype
>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,339 INFO  [c.c.r.ResourceManagerImpl]
>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>> Trying to add a new host at http://192.168.1.2 in data center
>>>>>>>> 1
>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,343 WARN
>>>>>>>> [c.c.h.k.d.LibvirtServerDiscoverer]
>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>> can't setup agent, due to java.io.IOException: There was
a
>>>>>>>> problem while connecting to
>>>>>>>> 192.168.1.2:22 - There was a problem while connecting to
>>>>>>>> 192.168.1.2:22
>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,343 WARN  [c.c.r.ResourceManagerImpl]
>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>> Unable to find the server resources at http://192.168.1.2
>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,343 INFO  [c.c.u.e.CSExceptionErrorCode]
>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>> Could not find exception:
>>>>>>>> com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException
>>>>>>>> in error code list for exceptions
>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,343 WARN  [o.a.c.a.c.a.h.AddHostCmd]
>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>> Exception:
>>>>>>>> com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException: Unable to add the
host
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(Resour
>>>>>>> ce
>>>>>>> Man
>>>>>>> ag
>>>>>>> erImpl.java:802)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceMa
>>>>>>> na
>>>>>>> ger
>>>>>>> Im
>>>>>>> pl.java:597)
>>>>>>>>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>> Method)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccesso
>>>>>>> rI
>>>>>>> mpl
>>>>>>> .j
>>>>>>> ava:57)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMetho
>>>>>>> dA
>>>>>>> cce
>>>>>>> ss
>>>>>>> orImpl.java:43)
>>>>>>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingRe
>>>>>>> fl
>>>>>>> ect
>>>>>>> io
>>>>>>> n(AopUtils.java:317)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.in
>>>>>>> vo
>>>>>>> keJ
>>>>>>> oi
>>>>>>> npoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.pr
>>>>>>> oc
>>>>>>> eed
>>>>>>> (R
>>>>>>> eflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor
>>>>>>> .i
>>>>>>> nvo
>>>>>>> ke
>>>>>>> (ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.pr
>>>>>>> oc
>>>>>>> eed
>>>>>>> (R
>>>>>>> eflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(Jdk
>>>>>>> Dy
>>>>>>> nam
>>>>>>> ic
>>>>>>> AopProxy.java:204)
>>>>>>>>      at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy157.discoverHosts(Unknown Source)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.host.AddHostCmd.execute
>>>>>>> (A
>>>>>>> ddH
>>>>>>> os
>>>>>>> tCmd.java:142)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>> com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:150)
>>>>>>>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:698)
>>>>>>>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:529)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequestInContext(ApiServlet.java:29
>>>>> 7)
>>>>>>>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet$1.run(ApiServlet.java:127)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContex
>>>>>>> t$
>>>>>>> 1.c
>>>>>>> al
>>>>>>> l(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>>>>> cal
>>>>>>> lW
>>>>>>> ithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>>>>> run
>>>>>>> Wi
>>>>>>> thContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:124)
>>>>>>>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doPost(ApiServlet.java:91)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilte
>>>>>>> r(
>>>>>>> App
>>>>>>> li
>>>>>>> cationFilterChain.java:290)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Applic
>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> ion
>>>>>>> Fi
>>>>>>> lterChain.java:206)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWr
>>>>>>> ap
>>>>>>> per
>>>>>>> Va
>>>>>>> lve.java:233)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardCo
>>>>>>> nt
>>>>>>> ext
>>>>>>> Va
>>>>>>> lve.java:191)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.
>>>>>>> ja
>>>>>>> va:127)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.
>>>>>>> ja
>>>>>>> va:102)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.j
>>>>>> av
>>>>>> a:5
>>>>>> 55)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEng
>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>> eVa
>>>>>>> lv
>>>>>>> e.java:109)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapt
>>>>>>> er
>>>>>>> .ja
>>>>>>> va
>>>>>>> :299)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProcessor.process(Http11NioPr
>>>>>>> oc
>>>>>>> ess
>>>>>>> or
>>>>>>> .java:889)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol$Http11ConnectionHand
>>>>>>> le
>>>>>>> r.p
>>>>>>> ro
>>>>>>> cess(Http11NioProtocol.java:732)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioE
>>>>>>> nd
>>>>>>> poi
>>>>>>> nt
>>>>>>> .java:2274)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExe
>>>>>>> cu
>>>>>>> tor
>>>>>>> .j
>>>>>>> ava:1145)
>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.
>>>>>>> java:615)
>>>>>>>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,345 INFO  [c.c.a.ApiServer]
>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>> Unable to add the host
>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:36,346 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>>>>>>>> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-8f5ed97e ctx-8c36d11e) (logid:30b82c99)
>>>>>>>> ===END===
>>>>>>>> 192.168.1.2 -- POST  command=addHost&response=json
>>>>>>>> 2016-04-14 19:10:39,366 DEBUG [c.c.c.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl]
>>>>>>>> (consoleproxy-1:ctx-4ee40f2c) (logid:9131670a) Skip capacity
>>>>>>>> scan as there is no Primary Storage in 'Up' state
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if it's a problem of
my
>>>>> computer.
>>>>>>>> Could you help me?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thank you very much!
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Cayetano.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> DISCLAIMER
>>>>>>> ==========
>>>>>>> This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information
>>>>>>> which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems
>> business.
>>>>>>> It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
>>>>>>> which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
>>>>>>> you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute
>>>>>>> or use this message. If you have received this communication
in
>>>>>>> error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this
>>>>>>> message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not
>>>>>>> accept any liability for virus
>>>>>> infected mails.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> DISCLAIMER
>>>>>> ==========
>>>>>> This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information
>>>>>> which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business.
>>>>>> It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
>>>>>> which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
>>>>>> are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
>>>>>> use this message. If you have received this communication in
>>>>>> error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this
>> message.
>>>>>> Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any
>>>>>> liability for virus
>>>>> infected mails.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> DISCLAIMER
>>>>> ==========
>>>>> This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information
>>>>> which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business.
>>>>> It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
>>>>> which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
>>>>> are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use
>>>>> this message. If you have received this communication in error,
>>>>> please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
>>>>> Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any
>>>>> liability for virus
>>> infected mails.
>>>>
>>>
>>


Mime
View raw message