cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From 丸子良太 / MARUKO,RYOTA <ryota.maruko...@hitachi-solutions.com>
Subject RE: Re: XenServer nested on XenServer
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 02:37:40 GMT
Dear Paul, Tim

Thank you for your answer.

It can run on the "NO" nested XenServer with some physical server and physical switch.
My goal was to build an easy test environment,
And to be prepared in fewer resources
(1 phisical Management Server and some hypervisor on 1 phisical hypervisor).

So take the time I think I will give up....
Last question!!
Will I be able to construct "XenServer nested on KVM"???

Regards