cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Seitz <s.se...@secretresearchfacility.com>
Subject Re: Best NIC for XenServer?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 08:11:22 GMT
Hi,

XS 6.5 is built around CentOS 5 with a custom 3.10 Kernel. Using bonded
X540-AT2 NIC, I can't see any problems.
Depending on your network setup, your bond might be created and managed
by OVS instead of Kernel.
Just a guess, but OVS runs in userspace and could be affected by Dom0
RAM shortage or heavy load.
Do you run your storage network over the same bond?