cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Cristian Ciobanu" <cristia...@istream.today>
Subject RE: VMware 5.5 ACS 4.5.2 - LSI Logic Parallel driver issue
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 11:48:09 GMT
Thank you very much, works. ( just installed the driver )

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Lothering [mailto:tlothering@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 2:39 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: VMware 5.5 ACS 4.5.2 - LSI Logic Parallel driver issue

Hi Christian,

We use CCP 4.3 and are using LSI Logic Parallel drivers for our Windows
2012 R2 servers. It was removed in later versions.

he link to the files:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/og1xhx657auf9p1/AABxEg_FilYR3NWmMRaD59pVa?dl=0

Start your VM with the LSI SAS Controller, install the appropriate drivers, then add a new
blank disk. This will invoke the controller driver. Once done, shutdown the VM, delete the
temp disk and change the controller to LSI Parallel.

You can then templatize the VM and set the Template "Root Disk Controller"
to SCSI

Hope this helps.