cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as new Apache CloudStack VP
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 14:56:40 GMT
Sebastien - thank you for your drive, dedication and hard work over the last year

Will - many congratulations - keep up the good work !

Kind Regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 May 2016 07:57
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as new Apache CloudStack VP

Morning Everyone,

Yesterday at the ASF board meeting, the board passed the resolution making Will Stevens the
new Vice President of the Apache CloudStack project.

Join me in congratulating Will on this appointment, wish him luck and bring your unwavering
support !

You may have noticed that Will took on RM duties for the new releases going forward and has
also taken a very active role to finish bringing us to github based  workflow and CI. Will
has some updates on that front that I am sure you will all like.

-Sebastien
Former VP CloudStack