cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelar...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: strength of VPC
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 13:20:51 GMT
Hi Venkatesh,

There is no limit on the VM's vpc can connect. We have limit on no.of tiers in a vpc.

Best Regards,
Sanjeev N
Chief Product Engineer, Accelerite
Off: +91 40 6722 9368 | EMail: sanjeev.neelarapu@accelerite.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dag Sonstebo [mailto:Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 1:55 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: strength of VPC

Hi Venkat,

the answer is "it depends". I'm not aware of a hard limit, but you will be limited by:

- the subnets used, I.e. how many IP addresses you have in each tier
- how heavily utilised your VMs are, i.e. how much bandwidth they require for ingress/egress
traffic
- the applications / protocols used on your VMs for ingress/egress traffic - some are chattier
than others
- the NIC speed on your underlying hypervisors
- etc.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com

On 19/05/2016, 01:29, "kotipalli venkatesh" <venkateshcloudtest@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
> Regarding VPC.
>
>One VPC how many connections (VM's) will support?
>
>Regards,
>Venkatesh.k

DISCLAIMER