cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelar...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: change cache option in existing disk offering
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 07:07:45 GMT
Hi Andrei,

It is not possible to modify the existing disk offering values. You can create another disk
offering with cache option enabled and update the disks with the new offering.

Best Regards,
Sanjeev N
Chief Product Engineer, Accelerite
Off: +91 40 6722 9368 | EMail: sanjeev.neelarapu@accelerite.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrei Mikhailovsky [mailto:andrei@arhont.com]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 2:02 AM
To: users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: change cache option in existing disk offering

Hello guys,

I've got a bunch of existing vms which were created before the ACS cache option could be configured.
The existing disk offerings show cache=none and I would like to change that. The GUI doesn't
give me that option when I am editing the disk offering.

Can I simply change the value in the database and stop/start each vm? Would this work?

Many thanks

Andrei

DISCLAIMER