cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Live migration causing VM's file system read-only
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 12:37:43 GMT
Hi Lv,

it sounds like you may have disk timeout issues on your VMs, which would potentially be a
sign of poor performance on your storage network. Does the issue hit any specific guest OS
more than others?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 05/05/2016, 11:04, "Lv Haijiao" <luhaijiao@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Here's our environment,
>

>   - ACS 4.7.1
>   - Ubuntu 14.04 KVM
>   - NFS as shared, primary storage
>

>While we do a couple of VMs live migration in sequence from physical server
>A to B,  the file system of some VMs goes into 'ready only' status unless
>we reboot the VM again.
>
>No clue why we only hit this issue on some of VMs.
>
>Any advice or experience sharing is most appreciated !

Regards,

DagĀ Sonstebo

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com