cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Reverse Proxy Login Failure
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 10:32:46 GMT
Hi Ardian

How many management servers are you running ?
Could you send us your apache reverse conf file (without any sensitive information of course)
Also can you paste the access logs from the reverse proxy server?

Thanks
Glenn

glenn.wagner@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town  7130South Africa
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Morris [mailto:adrian@foxtec.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, 22 May 2016 5:57 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Reverse Proxy Login Failure

Hi,

I have cloudstack 4.8.0 running and we have then setup an Apache2 reverse proxy to use port
80 for now (ssl to be enabled later).

When we hit the Apache server we get the login page, however when trying to log-in we always
receive "invalid username or password", however we can log-in fine with the credentials direct
on port 8080.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Adrian