cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Getting unauthorized error when using sync command in cloud monkey
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 09:07:33 GMT
Hi

Are you using the APIkey and secret in the cloudmonkey config file

You can also try entering cloudmonkey CLI and type the following commands

set url http://<Internal IP>8080/client/api
set apikey <put-your-api-key-for-your-user>
set secretkey <put-your-secret-key-for-your-user>

Regards
Glenn

glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town  7130South Africa
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: anil lakineni [mailto:anilkumar459.lakineni@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 17 May 2016 10:46 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Getting unauthorized error when using sync command in cloud monkey

Hi All,

I am unable to sync API's in CloudMonkey and getting below error,

> sync
*Unauthorized: None*
*Failed to sync apis, please check your config?*
*Note: `sync` requires api discovery service enabled on the CloudStack management server*

Cloud Monkey version: 5.2.0
Citrix Cloud Platform version: 4.5.0

This is my cloud monkey configuration file, vi ~/.cloudmonkey/config

[core]
profile = local
asyncblock = true
paramcompletion = false
history_file = /root/.cloudmonkey/history cache_file = /root/.cloudmonkey/cache log_file =
/root/.cloudmonkey/log

[ui]
color = true
prompt = 🐵 >
display = default

[local]
apikey = <xxxxxx>
url = http://<Internal IP>8080/client/api expires = 600 secretkey = <xxxxx> timeout
= 3600 username = xxxxxx password = xxxxxx

On both servers, management and cloudmonkey the iptables are in off state.

Please help me to fix this unauthorized issue, and let me know if any information needed.

Thanks,
Anil.