cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I cannot start agent - Cloudstack 4.8 - Connection closed with -1 on reading size
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 16:03:54 GMT
Elie,

Are you using the same version for management server and cloudstack-agent,
if not please fix that first upgrade your cloudstack-agent to 4.8 as well.
Secondly make sure port 8250 on mgmt server host is accessible for the
cloudstack-agent to connect to. Make sure Java runtime version same and
version 1.7.x (preferable oracle jre 1.7.0_80) on both management server
host and kvm host (kvm agent).

Finally, if both the above are non-issues for you apply the patch from:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1493 and build both management
server and cloudstack-agent (kvm agent) with this patch included in your
4.8.x source code. If you're

Regards.