cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Cloud List <cloud-l...@sg.or.id>
Subject SystemVM templates for older CloudStack version 4.2.0
Date Mon, 30 May 2016 11:18:35 GMT
Dear all,

We plan to upgrade our existing CloudStack setup from 4.2.0 to the latest
version 4.8.0, and I am setting up a test environment with CloudStack
version 4.2.0 for me to try upgrading it to 4.8.0. However, I can't seem to
find the systemVM templates for the older version 4.2.0 similar to what's
available for the current version 4.6.0 and above:

http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/systemvm/4.6/systemvm64template-4.6.0-kvm.qcow2.bz2

We are using KVM -- if anyone can point me to the URL for the SystemVM64
4.2.0 template for KVM, it will be very appreciated.

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.