cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Lv Haijiao <luhaij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Live migration causing VM's file system read-only
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 13:55:16 GMT
Hi, Dag

Thanks for your hint !

We don't have chance to reproduce this on our production platform,  but we
notice most of these VMs hitting this issue are DB server.

Even that, live migration is supposed to consume less bandwidth as majority
of VM data is still on the shared storage, need no replication, except the
data in memory.

Is it right ? :-)