cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From anil lakineni <anilkumar459.lakin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting unauthorized error when using sync command in cloud monkey
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 10:46:16 GMT
Thanks Glenn, Timothy for responses.

I tried both ways which you posted here, but same error is coming.

We have CPBM in front of CCP, will that be cause.
For this kind of environment do i need to follow any other steps to fix the
issue as API and Secret keys are enabled by CPBM
I'm using admin user in cloudmonkey configuration file.

Please help me out.

Thanks,
Anil.