cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From kotipalli venkatesh <venkateshcloudt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: strength of VPC
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 18:13:36 GMT
Thank you for your reply Dag and Sanjeev.

[CRITICAL ISSUE PLEASE ANY ONE RESPOND GIVE TO ME VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS ]

In our environment versions :

CS 4.3.1
Xenserver hypervisor 6.2

Basically problem is my VR (VPC). if anything done changes in VM side it
wont accept until VR is rebooted

*Example 1:*

I am creating a new PG (private gateway), we are giving valid inputs and
finally click ok button error is *unable to create PG*.
so at that time i am rebooted the VR and then created a PG.

*Example 2*:

One of the instance have change the service offering down the machine and
point to the new-offering and start the instance it through's *UNABLE TO
START THE VM DUE TO INSUFFICIENT CAPACITY MEMORY *in this scenario also
rebooted the VR and start the instance it's working vm is up and running.

Question : 1. How can i troubleshoot Virtual router?
                2. How can i find the incoming traffic and outgoing traffic
on VR?
                3. If the VM  exposed to public (SaticNAT/PortForwarding)
so how can i trace the traffic inbound and outbound?

Finally we have observed  all VR's having problem, could you please suggest
more inputs,so that i can stable my environment without any bumps.

I hope you guys please help me if any one face this scenario.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k