cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Organizing CCCNA16 Hackathon
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 10:35:12 GMT
Hi Ron,

just a note to say we've added a documentation discussion to the Hackathon list for the Montreal
meetup.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo

On 10/05/2016, 02:08, "Ron Wheeler" <rwheeler@artifact-software.com> wrote:

>I would like to see some work on documentation and adoption tools.
>
>Ron
>
>On 09/05/2016 5:33 PM, John Burwell wrote:
>> Pierre-Luc and WIll,
>>
>> While testing and CI are important topics, there may be additional topics of high
importance to those attending the conference to discuss and work.  Therefore, I think it is
a good idea to collect everyone’s thoughts to ensure the priorities of all attendees are
addressed.  Additionally, my hope is that some advance organization and coordination will
allow people to participate virtually.

>> Thanks,
>> -John
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> John Burwell
>>
>> john.burwell@shapeblue.com
>> www.shapeblue.com
>> 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
>> @shapeblue
>> On May 5, 2016, at 1:32 PM, Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion@cloudops.com> wrote:
>>> Thanks John  for that initiative.
>>>
>>> Good idea to start organizing teams and topics since we won't have much
>>> time on site. As Will said the main theme would be around CI, and we are
>>> working to get enought hardware and ressource so all teams could have their
>>> own setup...
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> PL

URL