cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Seitz <s.se...@secretresearchfacility.com>
Subject Re: Storagemigration / Primary Storages
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 08:12:21 GMT
Sanjeev,

thank's for your response. As you said, CS will delete the volumes from
the source storage, but I'ld expect it to be done immediately after a
successful migration.
I don't think this happened correctly. Is there an easy way to track
down CS-volumeid to xen-vbds to xen-vdi to the respective LV (LVMoHBA)?
So I could check removal-tasks against the LV.

Thanks in advance!

- Stephan