cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Cristian Ciobanu" <cristia...@istream.today>
Subject RE: FW: Password reset, not work after adding new Guest IP Class
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 07:17:32 GMT
Hi Marcus,

   First of all, thanks for answer.

   - I don't have access to border router ( i will try to get access )
   - Yes, each IP range have their gateway
   - I'm not sure why is working after VR reboot/ each reboot, looks lie is doing a switch
from , i also provided a screenshot where i run a ping test from IP X to Gateway Y

    Please see:  http://i.imgur.com/T0w3fdZ.jpg

Regards,
Cristian

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc-Andre Jutras [mailto:marcus@marcuspocus.com]
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 9:46 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: Password reset, not work after adding new Guest IP Class

Hi Cristian,

Sound like a networking issue // gateway mismatch on your side and not an issue with ACS:
TCP packet seems to be blocked on the border router... ie: ip on 159.X.X.X network is trying
to reach your ACS server via the 167.X.X.X gateway or vice-versa; VR is not managing two different
default gateway !

Do you have some control or can modify config on your border router ? ( where both ip range
got their gateway ? ) if so, check there to allow source IP : 159.X to be able to reach GW
: 167 or vice-versa...

Marcus

On 2016-05-19 4:29 AM, Cristian Ciobanu wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I will insist on this topic because i don’t recevied any answer, i just want to know
if is possibile to fix this issue.

> Thank you !
>
> Cristian

two networks on VR only after i did rebuild for the router.

>          1 x IP class 158.X  /28
>
>          2 x IP class 167.X  /28
>

>       1. Rebuild router
>
>       2. Removed VM's in order to retest a deploy on first (158.X)IP
> Class
>
>       3. Deploy VM, everything works, also after this deploy i don't
> have available IP's from this class (158.X)
>
>       4. Deploy VM on secondary IP class (167.X) , password not working, i was able to
login on VM only with static password.