cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani" <zai...@nocser.net>
Subject RE: Root password
Date Mon, 30 May 2016 02:08:27 GMT
Hi,

I create template and make password enable. When I create a vm it will popup the password.
After done install OS vm I try using password that prompt before installation. But passwors
incorrect. Did I make mistake?

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Lothering [mailto:tlothering@datacentrix.co.za]
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 6:47 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Root password

Check out this URL:

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.8/templates/_password.html

Kind Regards,
Timothy Lothering
Solutions Architect
Managed Services

T: +27877415535
F: +27877415100
C: +27824904099
E: tlothering@datacentrix.co.za

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Datacentrix
Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiaries
('Datacentrix') is proprietary to Datacentrix. It is confidential, legally privileged and
protected by law. Datacentrix does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions
are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of Datacentrix.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender
immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content
in any way. Datacentrix cannot assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained
nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.