cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Cristian Ciobanu" <cristia...@istream.today>
Subject RE: Password reset, not work after adding new Guest IP Class
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 07:35:02 GMT
Hello,

    This issue persist, each time i have to reboot the VR.

    Example.

     IP class - X

     IP class – Y

1.      Build VM  from IP class X, password reset on deploy works

2.      Build VM  from IP class X, password reset on deploy works

3.      Build VM  from IP class X, password reset on deploy works

4.      Build VM  from IP class Y, not working

5.      Reboot VR

6.      Build VM  from IP class Y, password reset on deploy works

7.      Build VM  from IP class Y, password reset on deploy works

8.      Remove a VM from IP class X

9.      Build VM from IP class X, not working

10.   Each time is switch from Y to X and vice versa i need to reboot VR

     I have this issue with any OS, also i have 2 Enviorments  with ACS 4.5.2 Vmware 5.5

   Can i get some help ?